The Life Not My Own

Saturday, September 24, 2011

Being a Bit Narcissistic

It's Saturday, and Andy is helping a friend of ours make a bed out of iron.  Yes, working at an ironworks has some perks.  So anyway, I'm sitting over at his office a tad bit bored and saw this over at The Momma Bird.  So, I'm going to be a bit narcissistic and do it myself.  Hey, you don't have to read it if you don't want to, right? :)


The A to Z of Me

A. Age: 21
B. Bed size: Queen.  Why would we want anything bigger?

C. Chore that you hate: Doing the dishes.  I always have to have music or a t.v. show on or I just get bored.
D. Dogs: My sweet little stinker of a beagle, Sam.  She'd love you no matter what you did to her.
E. Essential start to your day: A hot cup of tea and quiet time.  
F. Favorite color: Yellow.  You know, like sunflowers?  It's so cheery!
G. Gold or Silver: G0ld.  Except my wedding ring is silver because I thought it looked better that way.
H. Height: 5'9"
I. Instruments you play: Piano and violin.  Wish I played them more nowadays though!
J. Job title: A little of everything.  Substitute teacher, administrative assistant, writer, and homemaker.  
Yes, I love my life!
K. Kids: None yet, but someday we'd like a bunch!
L. Live: North Central Arkansas in a teeny, tiny town.
M. Mother’s name: Diane
N. Nicknames: Caitylinylou (thanks to a boy in elementary school, don't know why that has stuck so long), 
Cate (but only by my sisters), Flook (thanks to my terribly odd maiden name...thankfully I don't hear that 
one too much anymore), and a bunch of little names by my hubby.
O. Overnight hospital stays: Not since croup at age 3.  Thankfully!
P. Pet peeves: Okay, so I have a few weird "musts".  Like I have a certain way to pull the quilt back when
I get into bed.  Hey, at least I keep it from falling on the floor!
Q. Quote from a movie: This is a hard one!  I'm just going to have to go with a quote from a movie I saw 
recently, Captain America. "But a weak man knows the value of strength. And knows compassion."
R. Right or left handed: Right
S. Siblings: Three younger sisters...and a whole lot of brothers and sisters-in-law.
T. Time you wake up: Depends on the day and what I'm doing.  Weekdays, I usually get up about 6 

or 6:30.  Weekends we sleep in a bit.  
U. Underwear: Is this a question?
V. Vegetable you hate: I'm not really sure if there's any I hate...I like most vegetables if they're made right!
W. What makes you run late: Hardly anything.  If I'm really disorganized that can throw me off though.
X. X-Rays you’ve had: Teeth many times, and my wrist once.
Y. Yummy food that you make: I hope all my food is yummy...but sometimes it falls short.  I really love 
to make chocolate chip cookies, though. :)
Z. Zoo animal: Monkeys!  They just make my day.  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home