The Life Not My Own

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Thank You

One year ago today, I became your wife. 

Thank you for choosing me when there were plenty of other girls out there.

Thank you for wanting to marry me.

Thank you for putting up with all the crazy wedding stuff for me.

Thank you for for taking me to Prince Edward Island on our honeymoon, and for wanting to take me there.

Thank you for bringing me home to the wonderful little house you had prepared for me.

Thank you for working so hard to make this house a home.

Thank you for loving me every minute.

Thank you for always trying to please me and spoil me.

Thank you for putting up with my emotions, even though you don’t have to.

Thank you for bringing balance to my life.

Thank you for constantly pointing me towards Jesus Christ.

Thank you for being such a wonderful spiritual leader in our home.

Thank you for trying my weird foods, even when you don’t want to.

Thank you for letting me keep the dog in the house for so long.

Thank you for providing so well for me, so that I don’t have to work if I don’t want to.

Thank you for loving my cooking.

Thank you for snuggling with me at night.

Thank you for all your sweet kisses and hugs.

Thank you for watching mushy movies with me on occasion.

Thank you for always buying me really nice flowers.

Thank you for telling me I’m beautiful, even when I don’t have my makeup on.

Thank you for working hard so we can buy a house.

Thank you for bringing spontaneity into my life.

Thank you for being my best friend.

Thank you for taking me on adventures.

Thank you for thinking I’m cute when I get a little crazy.

Thank you for being so discerning. 

Thank you for protecting me.

Thank you for providing for me.

Thank you for loving me.

One year ago, I became your wife…and I’m so glad I did. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home