The Life Not My Own

Monday, March 14, 2011

A Bittersweet Reminder

Recently a dear friend of Andy and I, Greg Wallace, passed away after a long battle with cancer.  He was young and it has been such a heartbreaking thing to deal with, especially thinking about his sweet girlfriend, Melody.  I don't know Melody personally, but she posted a blog entry on HomeschoolAlumni the other day that literally left me in tears.  You might have to be a member to view it, but here is the link:

http://www.homeschoolalumni.org/weblog_entry.php?e=39416

If you get the chance, I encourage you to read it.  It is such an inspirational story and a touching reminder.  Even though I don't know her, I can tell that Melody is such a mighty woman of God, and Greg was SO blessed to have such a woman love him.

In Christ,

Caitlin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home