The Life Not My Own

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Wedding Pictures, Part I

With our 10 month anniversary today, I think it’s high time I post some wedding pictures on here! :)
Andy and I were married in a beautiful outdoor ceremony on May 22nd of 2010 in Flagstaff, AZ.  Having an outdoor ceremony, I was very worried that the weather would be nasty, but the day turned out to be perfectly clear…I even got a sunburn!  It was a special time as we celebrated our union in Christ…the starting of a new family and a new life together!
All of these pictures were taken by the wonderfully talented Jacob Chinn.  Check him out here.
Andy and I are committed to be one in Christ “until death do us part”.  We celebrated the wonderful legacy of our families by displaying wedding pictures of our parents, grandparents, great-grandparents, and even great-great grandparents!  CA-Wedding--008  CA-Wedding--037
My mom made this for me…
CA-Wedding--023 CA-Wedding--046
CA-Wedding--061
CA-Wedding--074
CA-Wedding--128
CA-Wedding--063
CA-Wedding--067
CA-Wedding--105
CA-Wedding--115
CA-Wedding--116
Dad’s first glimpse. :) 
CA-Wedding--088
CA-Wedding--183
CA-Wedding--188
CA-Wedding--231
CA-Wedding--184
 CA-Wedding--206
Our very first kiss!
CA-Wedding--269
Stay tuned for more to come!

1 Comments:

  • At March 22, 2011 at 10:19 PM , Blogger Stacie said...

    These are just absolutely gorgeous, Caitlyn!! I really enjoy following your blog! May God continue to bless you in your beautiful marriage. Blessings from a fellow homeschoolalumni member! ;)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home