The Life Not My Own

Friday, December 16, 2011

Nothing to Do?

This weekend Andy and I are spending a little quality time with his side of the family.  We don't live too far apart, but busy lives really cut down our time together.  Thankfully, we were able to find one weekend this month to squeeze in all most of us getting together and "doing" Christmas.

Right now, my dear husband and his brother are "blowing stuff up" in the other room...aka playing video games.  Unfortunately, no one else has arrived yet.  The boys very nicely suggested I "Facebook stalk" until some other girls arrive.

Thankfully, I'm kind of enjoying the time to just sit here and relax by myself.  I know that once some more people start pouring in chaos will ensue.  And the truth is, I've had so little "alone" time these past few crazy weeks that I'm thoroughly enjoying it.


Sometimes it's nice to not have anything to do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home