The Life Not My Own

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Auntie

So, I’ve been slacking lately on my blog…this remodeling business is seriously taking over my life!  However, I had some news I had to share with you all.

My sister Natasha got married in February and a month or so ago we found out that she’s expecting.  Friday she went in for her first ultrasound and found out that she’s having not one, but two babies.  Yep, that’s right…twins.  That means I’m going to be an aunt not once but twice!

She posted the ultrasound pictures on Facebook, and sure enough there are two little stinkers in there.  It’s really incredible!

Anyway, if you could just keep her and her husband, as well as their two little ones in your prayers that would be greatly appreciated.  We don’t know the sex of the babies yet, but I’ll keep you posted!  

Hmm…Aunt Caitlin kind of has a ring to it, doesn’t it?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home