The Life Not My Own

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

2 Years

Some days, it seems like it couldn’t have possibly been two years ago.  On others, it seems like we’ve been his way forever. 

CA-Wedding--589-2

We’ve had our ups and downs.  We’ve dealt with a drafty rent house, bought a home together, and remodeled that home.  We’ve fought mice problems…and people problems.  We’ve served together, worked together, and grown together.  And now, we become parents together. 

IMG_0180

All I can say is, it’s been the best two years of my life.  Every morning I get to wake up snuggled close to him is a gift.  Every day spent serving God together is bliss.  Every night that I drift off in his arms is pure heaven. 

DSCF2206 
He may not be perfect, but he’s my perfect match.  He’s the only man I’d follow to the ends of the earth and back. 
DSCF2176 (2)

And he’s the one I want holding my hand 50 years from now.



I love you Andy Baker, and I always will.  I’m so glad it was you…


Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home