The Life Not My Own

Sunday, November 6, 2011

One Thousand Gifts: Precious Miracles

This week has been so busy, I haven't even had time to catch my breathe.  I'm still trying to catch up on everything from the High Point show (which I have yet to blog about).  Add to that a surprise visit from one of my sisters, my birthday on Saturday, and my two neices being born Friday via emergency c-section, and I'm about to pull my hair out. 

It's been good though.

Hopefully this week things will slow down...and I'll finally be able to catch my breath.

121. Two precious nieces that are tiny, but safe and healthy!
122. A sister who is now a proud mama.
123. Seeing God's mighty hand through everything.
124. A family of believers who have encircled these precious babies in prayer.
125. Getting to spend a weekend with my sweet sister.

126. Hayrides and bonfires with friends.
127. More rooms getting closer to being finished.
128. The crisp smell of fall.
129. Rain making our home seem so cozy.
130. Another year to delight in God's blessings.


Labels:

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home